Sunday, November 12, 2006

Darwin on Trial


I am presently reading a book entitled "Darwin On Trial". Written by Phillip E. Johnson, a law professor at Berkeley, it scrutinizes the theory of evolution. I am reading the second edition, wherein (in one chapter) Johnson responds to the criticizms of Stephen J. Gould, one of the leading proponents of evolutionary theory today. In his response, Johnson is clearly in his element; after all, he specializes in examining the logic of arguments. My asessment: a regular humdinger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fine book. I'll have to read it. I always wanted to go to law school in at B. Maybe this is as close as I'll ever get...

3:50 PM  
Blogger Thrushsong said...

Hey, John I just took a few great moments to look through your blog. Thanks for taking time to share with us what is happening in your life.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home